- Tell us about what you do and where your team is located.
Slite is a workspace for async first teams. It is a place to document all youR work, and discuss key topics without crowding Slack or relying on synchronous meetings. This is a private beta product, you can request access at https://slite.com/discussions.
- What's a modern benefit you offer your team that isn't mainstream yet?
An interesting one is https://www.oliva.health: great service built by friends, we offer for free to our employees an on demand mental therapy service.
2021 was really challenging to many, and in a few months this proved to be very useful already! The no-brainer approach for the employee is awesome: you have none of the classic friction to go to a therapist (the platform select great ones, you can book online, everything is paid for you).
- Tell us about your approach to meetings vs async communication?
We literally developed Discussions to remove the need for most meetings and treat important topics through 1 long thread of thoughtful messages, powered by our super rich editor.
On a personal level I have video calls all day though, it unlocks serendipity in the remote setup for me. But these calls are 90% of the time just in 1:1. I have only 1 recurring meeting, every 2 weeks with more than 3 people.
- What's your favourite tool for remote collaboration?
- Can you give us one prediction for the future of work?
Remote is the norm, async will follow as the next trend!